Relief Valves Details
The American Wheatley Relief Valve series is designed to relieve pressure at a predetermined set in hot water heating systems. Intended for liquid systems, or emergency steam relief only. Constructed in accordance with ASME section IV, Latest Edition, rated for emergency steam discharge by National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors. American Wheatley’s Relief Valve is Available in ¾” with male or female inlet, consult with our staff for availability.
Relief Valves Features
- Relieves pressure in hot water heating systems
- Eight available pressure settings as listed below. Please specify with order.
- Test lever standard on all models
- ASME listed, rated and stamped
- Bronze body, heat resistant silicone seat disc, stainless steel springs and NPT end connections