Triple Duty Valves
Triple Duty Valves Features
TDV Valves | Combination pump discharge valve functioning as a shut-off, check, and calibrated flow balancer. Available in sizes 1-1/2” through 12” with cast iron body. Threaded or flanged ends.
The unique quarter-turn Triple Duty Valves design offers backflow protection throughout a wide range of system balancing settings. Upon closing, the plug rotates to block the downstream port of the valve allowing pressure to equalize around the clapper so that it closes with little resistance. The final closing is accomplished by the plug camming against the backside of the clapper. The most satisfactory closure is accomplished by turning the plug to the normal tight fit, then bumping the plug lightly.
Triple Duty Valves
- Available in sizes 1 1/2″ through 12″
- Cast Iron Body
- Threaded or Flanged ends
- Schrader valve metering connections
- Memory stop which avoids the need for resetting after shut-down.
- Plug position indicator and calibrated scale for system balancing and flow regulation.
- Spring-loaded clapper allows the valve to be installed in either the horizontal or vertical position.
- Vertical and/or Horizontal installation process
- Dual O-ring stem seals
- Non-lubricated operation
- Bubble-tight shut-off
- Painted Exterior
- Inline Serviceability
- TSV-N – ENP (Electroless Nickel Plated) Plug & 304 Stainless Steel Clapper for enhanced performance in corrosive environments
- Flow regulator valve
- Positive shut-of
- Spring check valve
- Convenient gauge connections
- Compact size reduces space requirments
- Flow regulator valve preventer
- Positive shut-off
- HWO Operated
- Flanged and grooved connections
TDV/TSV Valve Installation & Operation
TDV/TSV Valve Troubleshooting Guide
Globe Style Triple Duty Valve Installation & Operation
TDV/TSV Valve Pressure Drop Chart vs. Flow Rate
TDV-N/TSV-N Nickel Plated Valve Catalog Sheet
TDV/TSV Globe Style Catalog Sheet
TDV/TSV Valve Troubleshooting GuideGlobe Style Triple Duty Valve Installation & Operation